Monday, June 7, 2010

July: Military Salute Special

I will be having a special in July for military families that will get a complimentary session, along with a special gift of which will be included with all print orders.

Be sure to mention the "Military Salute Special" when booking your session. *ONLY GOOD FOR MILITARY FAMILY SESSIONS BOOKED IN JULY 2010. MUST WEAR BDU, CLASS A OR DRESS BLUE UNIFORMS FOR AT LEAST ONE SET OF PICTURES, THE REST OF THE PICTURES YOU MAY WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE AS YOU ARE ALLOWED ONE CLOTHING CHANGE. LIMITED TO IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS (SPOUSE AND CHILDREN). PROOF OF MILITARY ID IS REQUIRED TO REDEEM THIS SPECIAL * NOT VALID WITH OTHER DISCOUNT OFFERS. CONTACT ME FOR AVAILABILITY.

3 comments:

Unknown June 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Great idea...I love it and would take advantage of it if my brother actually liked wearing his uniform. I think its the last thing he wants to see when he's being a "civilian". Love the idea though!!

Becky June 9, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

I had this done last year with my husband. He wasn't into the idea either, and loves to wear his "civilian" clothes. BUT when we finished the pictures, they turned out GREAT and they are WONDERFUL memories of our life as a military family! I love the idea and it makes for wonderful pictures to remember a very important and honorable part of our life and service to our country!

Carrie Bayless June 13, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Your brother would only need to wear his uniform for part of the session and could change clothes for the rest of the shots. It was a way I thought I could honor those that serve in the military along with their spouse and children. I hope your brother will take advantage of my offer! Thanks for your comment and interest!




PPA Member

Visitor No.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP