Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Honey B | C. Bayless Photography & Design

Honey B is all about Boutique Style Clothing. You are going to fall in love with these adorable clothes. It makes me want to play dress up with my 2 year old daughter. I did a mini interview with Heidi Brautigan founder of Honey B so you can learn more about her and her business! Be sure to check out her website www.honeyb.biz to see more of what she offers.



Can you tell us a little about your business?

Honey B is a home based business that sews girl's clothing

How did Honey B {Boutique Style Clothing} start?
I have two sons, and always had a desire to make girl's clothes. I made a dress for a friend's daughter, and a few other friends saw it. The next thing I knew, I had multiple orders for different designs. So I decided to make it into a business. "Honey" is what my husband always calls me, and "B" is my last initial; thus Honey B was born.

How long has Honey B {Boutique Style Clothing} been in business?
February 2010

Do you only sell online or do you have a store front? If you have a store front where can people find you?
I sell online and will begin selling at the AFSC luncheons in Yongsan, Korea this September as a vendor.

What is your favorite item you sell?
My favorite items would be the Tiana Twirl Dress and the Isabella Wrap Skirt; although, customers have made the Merritt Reversible a favorite!

Can you have something custom made?
Absolutely! Most items are custom made. I make prototypes and then the customer can choose a different fabric or size, unless the one I made is exactly what they want.

Do you have any advise to those thinking about starting a business of their own?
If you have something others would like or enjoy, by all means, allow them the opportunity to have a part of it.


If you are interested in wanting to be a featured children's business on my blog and facebook page, email me at carrie@cbaylessphotography.com

2 comments:

Becky June 30, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

This is wonderful! Carrie: You are always coming up with clever ideas to further advertise! You do a fantastic job at your job and marketing your job! Heidi: I love the dresses, I know my sister-in-law loved her daughter's dress too! You both are very talented and brave to start up your own buisness. Best of luck to you both!

Carrie Bayless June 30, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Thanks Becky!




PPA Member

Visitor No.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP